Grace ROSE Online: Fortune iRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New iRose Server for Grace ROSE Online. Admin: Raskae Head GM: Requiem

2 posters

Congratulations.

Requiem
    Admin
    Admin

Character : [GM]Requiem
    Level : 0

Congratulations. Empty Congratulations.

Post  Requiem Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm

I Would Like to Congrat Genocide, For having the First Forum for A Clan. xCallum Got this for his Hard work with helping with the Forums, Adding Much of it. And Always sticking in with his Clan as well, To make sure its known around the Forums. He Has Proven that he will work with this Clan A lot over the Time the server will be open, Helping it grow, and grow. Until its Reached its Limit.

Congrats xCallum, I Hope you Enjoy your Clan Forum, I Know you will spend A lot of time there with your Clan Mates.
    For Everyone Else. I Would like for you to Check your PM's and see if xCallum has Contacted you. He will Contact you if you have Gotten into his clan, from Posting in the Recruitment Thread.
    All Members who get into the clan, Get a Spot in the clan, Before the server opens, and we will make sure you get into it.

Any Other Clans showing Commitment to the clan, Will get a spot on this List. it will be for Grade 3+ From now on to Join.
    Genocide got it because of xCallum's Hard work. AND. To Show example of how all this would work.
    xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character : LaughOutLoud
    Level : 210

Congratulations. Empty Re: Congratulations.

Post  xCallum Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Thank You.

And Yes, I have Already made the First post within my Clan Section, And i will Gladly add more over the Time.
    Once the Server opens I Will start to Recruit Members, and Everything.

ANY PEOPLE WHO WENT FOR GM, AND DID NOT MAKE IT, I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO JOIN MY CLAN.

Whoever Joins my Clan will Surely make it to the top if they try Hard with the rest of the clan.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 am