Grace ROSE Online: Fortune iRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New iRose Server for Grace ROSE Online. Admin: Raskae Head GM: Requiem

4 posters

PvP Event Coming Soon.

xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character : LaughOutLoud
    Level : 210

PvP Event Coming Soon. Empty PvP Event Coming Soon.

Post  xCallum Mon May 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Hello Everyone.
    I Know it seems a bit Early to Host one, because well, The Server is not even Open to the Public yet, it has not even been Created.

However, I Would like to Host a PvP Event.
    Date: [ Official Date To Be Release ]

How it will Work:
    This is Not a GM Created Event.
    Only Players are Allowed to Join, No Staff Members.
    There Might be an Entrance Fee, Will be Posted A Week Before the Event Starts.
    GM Team Will Be Referee's Only.
    Players May Be Referee's.

Rules:
    1. No Pots. [ Including MP Pots ]
    2. Full Buffs Are Allowed.
    3. No Buffs Scrolls During Battle.
    4. If You Have, No Castle Gear is Allowed.
    5. Clerics May NOT Use Cure, Or Party Heal.
    6. First to Run Loses.
    7. First To Die Loses.
    8. Break Any of the Rules, You will be Disqualified.

Entrance Fee: 200k

Prizes:
    First Place: All Entrance Fee's [ If there is any ], Will Add More.
    Second Place: 1m From Host.
    Third Place: 500k From Host.

Host:
    The Person who will be Hosting the PvP Tournament is My Artisan, LaughOutLoud. I Might Enter the Tournament myself, but if i do, i will be Paying 3 Times the Entrance Fee, To make sure the Winner Gets Something out of it. I Find it fair that i Pay more so people Dont think that i Just got myself in. if NO Entrance Fee is placed, I Will put in 30m for the Winner. IF There is an Entrance Fee, the Minimum Fee will be about 200k Depending on the Funds that the Players Raise During the 2 Months we will be Waiting for the Event to Start.

The Event will be Taking Place 2 Months after the Server is released, to give all the Players time to get Characters up, and Farm for Items to make their people Stronger.
    I Will be Spending all my Time farming and Training so then i can make the money to give the Winners.
    You Will be getting the Prizes Once you Come in that place.
    Third place will be given to the Loser of the Semi Finals, we will have 2 Third place People. Second Place will be the Loser of the Finals. So there will be only 1 Second place.
    First Place will be given to the Winner of the Final Round. HOWEVER, If I Make it to the Finals, and Win, I Will Choose a Person and Give them the Prize, or it will be given to the First person who can defeat me in one on one.

Good Luck Fighters, Train Hard when the Server opens.

- Callum
    Raskae
    Admin
    Admin

PvP Event Coming Soon. Empty Re: PvP Event Coming Soon.

Post  Raskae Mon May 25, 2009 10:13 pm

I would really prefer you ask me before pumpin 6 donation items into the server Requiem -,-

otherwise yeah great idea. i lowered ther entrance fee so new polayers can still join. im not going to permit an event with only long time players everyone feels left out Razz

even though new players will get raped at least they can participate
    xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  xCallum Fri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm

I'll Make Divisions within the Compeditors. Fighters will beable to Enter Certain Divisions To Fight.

We Will have an Elite Division for the Top Fighters, People who Think they can Fight within this Spot, We will love to see you There.

I Will Most likely have my Scout or my Knight that i will make in there, Or i will make a Knight JUST for the PvP Tournament, and Any PvP Fights that i will Encounter in the Future ^_^
    Theol
    Theol

Post  Theol Fri May 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Interesting idea. geek
    xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  xCallum Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Thanks.
    Theo, Your joining my clan. xD
    Thats if you dont get GM Spot.
    Requiem
    Admin
    Admin

Character : [GM]Requiem
    Level : 0

Post  Requiem Sat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm

The Idea of Different Divisions will be a Great idea. We can have it for Certain levels only, and everything.
    We Might even have to add a GM Fighting Division For GM's to take part Very Happy
    Even though it wont be fair, because it probably would be easy, depending on the items the Other GM uses.

With Different Divisions we would need Different Prizes for Each group then, and only do first place Prizes. ^_^
    xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  xCallum Sat May 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Exactly what i was thinking.
    And GM's wouldnt get a Prize however, because well, they just Spawn their Items xD

I Will not Take part, Depending on my Level, if i do max any Characters out or anything by the time of this Event, I Doubt many others will aswell. SOO.. I Say, Any People who try to Interupt a Fight by trying to step in thinking its only a PvP Match, because I Will be Hosting it. Well, You will be Killed By Anyone and Everyone Taking part in the Event.
    Once the Server starts to run, and stays like that. I will be choosing the Date that we will be Having this Event, Basically on how good my Artisan is coming along, and my Zuly is coming along, because there wont be many people to sell Items to for high ammounts of Zuly.
    So i might have to start out selling items that could be worth a few hundred Mill, for like. 50m When it all starts. Maybe Stack up on Gems The whole time, and Try to farm some items or something to put the Gems in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content