Grace ROSE Online: Fortune iRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New iRose Server for Grace ROSE Online. Admin: Raskae Head GM: Requiem

2 posters

Idea For The Server.

xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character : LaughOutLoud
    Level : 210

Idea For The Server. Empty Idea For The Server.

Post  xCallum Sun May 24, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm Not Sure if they come with them, but can you add Lisents to the Game, So i can max my Armour at 120, Like Arua, with my artisan or anything like that. Cuz then i can sell them for more, And make more money ^_^
    And Help my Clan get better items and all, cuz then we will be the top of the Game Clan Very Happy

Also Ideas and Items:
    Add Material to make ArchAngel Wings.
    Add Material to Make ArchDevil Wings.
    Add Amethysts To the Game, Str and Dex.
    Add ArchAngel Wings and Arch Devil Wings.
    Mystic Shells for Int Clerics.
    Add Red Yellow and Green School Looks to Game, in Union Shops.

Add the Materials for Arch Angel Wings and Arch Devil Wings to the Drop Charts.
    Add Mystic Shells to the Drop Charts.
    Add Amethyst's to the Drop Charts, But only up to Grade [3] at Max.

Also Idea's.
    DO NOT ADD NEW ITEMS.
    Sometimes when you add new items, it adds more of a Challenge, because if they are good looking items, people try to waste their time to get those, Instead of Trying to get what they need.

a Union War or 2 Each and Every Day.

Sorry if you Dont Like to hear all these Ideas, cuz im pretty Sure that alot of people already thought of them, and tried to tell you these ideas on the Evo List.

- Callum.
    I Will Edit and add more Every once in awhile, when i can think of some to be added.
    Requiem
    Admin
    Admin

Character : [GM]Requiem
    Level : 0

Idea For The Server. Empty Good Idea.

Post  Requiem Sun May 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Well, These ideas are all Wonderful, and we are going to try to do every single one of these.
    We are getting the Dev Team of the Evo to help us with this, because we know that some of them can get these Files. I Will Look at my Command List for Items to see if some of these are already in there, because i havent looked at it in Awhile now.

I Would like to thank you for these Ideas, and yes, Even i have Asked for them to be promoted in the Evo Forums, but Now that we are Releasing the iRose project, we can now do it for the iRose Server. Im Pretty sure alot of people will like this when we complete the item list you just added here.
    Lisents will Definetly be added, because we want our members to be happy with Max Durability Items, so they wont break in combat or anything, and they dont even have to worry about it.
    Amethysts will be added, Because many Knights and Raiders with Money will want to use them ,because we think that they will reach high prices, Since not many people will be able to get them, we are only holding Grade 7 Gems as get them Yourself.
    Mystic Shells will be added because all the clerics dont want to have Strength for Shields, they will beable to be a Dex Cleric, with a Mystic Shell to protect them a bit more. So yes, that is a For Sure.

We Will be Setting the Union war to be held at about 9:00 GMT -6:00 Time, [ my time ] and Registration will be held half an hour before, so people can get ready for the war.

The War might not happen for a bit at the beginning, because plenty of people will be trying to get their items at the beginning, and we will have a lack of members all the time.

I Hope that we will beable to do these things by Release Date, so then we can patch them all in at once, without having to repatch it alot, and have people wait.
    All the Patches will have an Announcement to tell you what they hold each time I Will make sure that that makes it onto the forums.

Thanks you the Ideas, and Thanks for Posting them.

- iRose Project Admin.
    - Requiem
    xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character : LaughOutLoud
    Level : 210

Idea For The Server. Empty Re: Idea For The Server.

Post  xCallum Sun May 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks For reading, and thanks for the Reply.
    I Might have more Ideas that i will add to the Forums soon though.
    I know that you have told me to NOT get custom Items from people, Because you told me they Ruin it sometimes. Okay.
    I Understand. ^_^

Sponsored content

Idea For The Server. Empty Re: Idea For The Server.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:30 am