Grace ROSE Online: Fortune iRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New iRose Server for Grace ROSE Online. Admin: Raskae Head GM: Requiem

2 posters

Genocide Recruiting.

xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character : LaughOutLoud
    Level : 210

Genocide Recruiting. Empty Genocide Recruiting.

Post  xCallum Thu May 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Genocide

Clan Information
    Clan Name: Genocide
    Clan Grade: 1
    Clan Points: 1352 [ Around there, Enough to Upgrade to Grade 2 ]
    Clan Master: Onyx

Onyx is my Cleric at the Moment, A T7 Cleric Already. I have Had a Lot more time than anyone on the Server so far, Even more playing time then the Admins for Bug Testing.

Genocide will be a PvP Clan aswell as a Self Defence Clan, So we will have Both Attacking players, and Defencive people. The Difference is, Attacking Players will be the ones who Start the Wars, And the Weaker people, will be the Defensive players who Back them up, or Only wait till they are attacked.

When we Open we hope that we get Quite a bit of Allies, and if RUIN Opens, I Wish to be Allied with their Clan, so we can both Grow Fast and Quick. And we can Share the Good Players.

Once the Server starts to open more, I Will be Closing this Recruitment Thread, and opening a More Official one, For everyone to see. This is a Temporary Thread to get Everyone Known about the clan at the start. We MIGHT Change it up every Clan Grade, or just Wait till we Get a New Clan Master, and they can Change it.

~*~ Notice ~*~
    I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD WHEN THE SERVER OPENS AND THE CLAN OPENS. THIS IS TEMPORARY TO TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE ABOUT.

AS WELL AS, I Will not Always be the Clan Master of Genocide, if i take Time off from the game to spend time doing things about Real life, i Might hand the clan Master rank to Someone i trust, that will Return clan Master to me when i return. If Not, I Will Then recreate a Clan, Make it to Grade 5 aswell, Get Just as good as Players, and Call KoS on this Clan. I Know that i will be putting alot of commitment into the clan to Risk it. But it makes the Players of Fortune a Better Community, where the Top Players will be in Contact, and they can be Known to everyone.

Last edited by xCallum on Sat May 30, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Requiem
    Admin
    Admin

Character : [GM]Requiem
    Level : 0

Genocide Recruiting. Empty Re: Genocide Recruiting.

Post  Requiem Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I Doubt Raskae will Make Ruin, he will be Busy with the GM Team, and he will have to be there to help everyone. But after awhile and the Server runs Smoothly. He Might take sometime to Start the clan up and Get it up himself. Razz
    Maybe, Maybe not.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 am