Grace ROSE Online: Fortune iRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New iRose Server for Grace ROSE Online. Admin: Raskae Head GM: Requiem

~*~ Trusted Artisans ~*~

xCallum
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character : LaughOutLoud
    Level : 210

~*~ Trusted Artisans ~*~ Empty ~*~ Trusted Artisans ~*~

Post  xCallum Sun May 24, 2009 8:49 pm

I Have Opened this Thread To Show you all who the Trusted Artisans of Fortune Project Are.
    So far there will only be one Artisan for sure, That we know of.
    That Artisan would be me.
    IGN: LaughOutLoud
    Level: [ Post when Server is Up ]
    Con: [ Post when Server is Up ]
    Sen: [ Post when Server is Up ]
    I am a Trusted Artisan that Crafts and Cuts Gems for No Charge. You Will have to get me the Materials Needed, you will have to get me all the items i will need to make them However. If i make the item, you get it, No matter the Stats or anything.
    If i Fail to make the item, The Basic Price of the item You were trying to make, Will be given to you.
    Requiem Thinks that Prices will Range around Arua Rose's Prices, So i will use those as Example.
    Fail at Gem Cutting: Depending on the Grade i fail at, i will be Giving you that ammount of money.
    Grade 1: 500k Will be given.
    Grade 2: 1m will be given.
    Grade 3: 3m will be given.
    Grade 4: 10m Will be Given.
    Grade 5: 25m Will be given.
    Grade 6: 80-100m Will be given.
    Grade 7: 170m Will be Given.

If You Dont Beleive me with all this, I Will Do it with someone else, and you can get the word back from them.

To Get onto this List, We need you to Reply with your IGN. The Level you are. Your Con and Sen, WITH YOUR CON AND SEN SET. We Also need to know if your Free of Charge, charges, if youwill pay back if Fail, all that Information. And I Will See if your Fit enough to be put on here.

FOR PEOPLE WHO GO TO THESE PEOPLE:
    IF THEY ARE NOT TRUSTED, AND THEY DONT LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION THAT THEY TYPED HERE. REPORT IT TO ME IN A PM. AND I WILL REMOVE THEM FROM THE LIST HERE, AND SEND THEM A WARNING.

~*~ Trusted Artisans ~*~

First:
    IGN: LaughOutLoud [ Will be ]
    Level: 2xx
    Con: 5xx
    Sen: 5xx

Second:
    IGN: [ Vacant ]
    Level:
    Con:
    Sen:

I Posted LaughOutLoud on here because that will be my First goal, and my Cleric, Before i make my Scout or Knight or anything.
    My Artisan will be released, and my Cleric will be up to help people.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:42 am